Tuesday, October 12, 2010

too tired.

i am too tired to do anything. i can't even write a decent post since last week as i am too tired to write. i feel like i am slowly falling down.

though i try to stand strong, it feels like i don't have that passion to stand for now.

maybe i should just let myself fall down. then they will realise that i need rest too. i honestly think that i can only take some rest while i am on the floor.

my legs hurt, my eyes hurt and my emotions hurt, it is just too unbearable to continue standing. they have drained every bit of my strength till i no longer have any to give. i can't give what i don't have.


will be away for now.......

6 comments:

  1. Oh Yogurt..it's ok to fall down and even stay down for awhile.sometimes our mind, heart and body just need a rest.. if you ever need anyone to chat with, bitch at or cry to, you know where to find me. I have been through alot and will be glad to share..
    Don't stay away...would miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon, Yogurt. Sometimes we all need to fall down and rest.

    You'll get up again...and feel refreshed when you do!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lynne H: thank you girl.... i might take that offer. :D

    sweet cheeks: thank you so much... will get back on my feet soon.


    girls... both of you really know how to make me feel happy....glad that we could meet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are feeling so tired and down. Take your time. Take care of you. We look forward to catching you when you feel rejuvenated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take it easy on yourself. It takes courage to admit you are tired, something that I am always afraid to do lest someone thinks I am lazy or unworthy or unmotivated. In truth, I know the only one who says those things about me is ME. Fighting my inner critic is tough, but it is a bad habit I am trying to break. - G

    ReplyDelete