Friday, October 1, 2010

So you think you are tough? Hardcore?


just watch as i perform a magic trick

My head is spinning and it seems that everything I do just made it worst. Something is in my throat tickling my cough. owh its nasty. The only time I do not cough is when I am in deep sleep, well that is of cause if I am even aware of doing it.

Since I am in the mood of sharing my sluggishness, I have imbedded a video that might explain how my throat is making me feel.




The best thing besides the volcano eruption is the sound his friends are making. Let me list down my all time favourite.

10. can you feel that ? (it sounds funnier if the tone were like after giving brian a punch...can you feel that huh? can you feel that?)

9. owh…waaaaaa!!!!
(cliche)

8. OMG… OMG…OMG….. (i know its obvious but its a dude saying it)

7. It is the worst I ever …. (what do you expect?)

6. What is that!??!!
(do you still need me to tell you?)

5. It smells so bad…
(okay this made me wanna vomit)

4. does it feel good???
(owh yeah baby)

3. how much could there be… (a pinch of mystery i see)

2. It is like a brain…
(never see that coming)


and the number one goes to.....

1. omg its like cadet cheese.. (owhhh yeah..... that is the one )



did it work? i'm guessing yes... lol

well I hope, that would make your day because it sure made mine.

cough*

cough*

4 comments:

  1. I think I need a bath and a shot and and some Pepto after watching that. LOL.

    I dont know if I would let anyone I know use a scalpel on me.

    You know he felt better tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehhehe.... just something different to share... hehehe

    ReplyDelete