Saturday, July 31, 2010

a month of bullshit

impatient.

that is a strong word to describe how i am currently feeling. without a doubt this particular emotion gush right through me that it made me so transparent to the eyes that looked at me.

Everyone is giving an advice about it and i know that rushing into things will only put me at a worst place.

however i have been feeling like i have been having a bullshit month. everything seems to be too difficult and too tiring. Nothing seems to be easy anymore.

friends are utterly unbearable. the old friends that i missed so much seems to be okay without my existence, school grades no matter how hard i work seems like never going to improve, drawing like never getting any better and time is never enough. why is this happening?

hrmmm

i have been doing my best but am i dealing with the wrong problem?

crazy i tell you for a person to work so hard but never seeing any improvement. Maybe there is an improvement but it is just too small or insignificant that i can't detect with my eye.

well whatever it is, i am not giving up yet even though i kept telling myself that i can't have it all. crazy...? definitely...


No comments:

Post a Comment