Tuesday, August 24, 2010

a flower bud

i have always imagine myself being a flower bud. like in the Mulan cartoon, the last flower that blossom are the most beautiful of all (well it sounds something like that, i think). i am taking my time, doing a part at a time. Sometimes i even think that i am not doing anything because the progress is too slow.

Needless to say, we do what we have to do in order to survive. I do not slow down because i want to sustain my lifestyle but i do it because if i do extra i might break down. Everyone is given their 24 hours, its just how they use it that matters. i define a good lifestyle as balance, have enough entertainment, work and most of all have sufficient rest.

Once in a while i would push myself to do the extra, but i would be dead if i do it continuously every single day. A Korean story called "crazy first love" showed a man being consistence of studying without sleep, well no wonder it is only a story and never a reality.

Today, I am reminding myself the importance of doing a little a day. A step at a time.


:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment