Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Letting it flow.

I am having pain in my stomach again tonight. I am betting that it is caused by the fact that I ate something with lots of MSG. I have a very sensitive design of digestive system, but the good thing about it is, I get to be choosy with food without feeling bad about it (Women complex).

I was worried about it as I never had this kind of problem before, but now it seems like I am just tolerating the symptom. No food with strong preservative, spice and MSG. I sound complicated aren’t I? But it is actually difficult since I am bad with cooking and finding food with less artificial flavoure are not easy these days.

I used to complain about this disadvantage I have but now it seems stupid to not accept the way you are born to this world, it is definitely not something that you can wish away. The important lesson that started the thinking of being yourself (again it is a women thing).

All I can do is, I stay as far as possible from the food which do not agree with my stomach and tolerate the problem if I do not have a choice available. That is my resolution for now.

3 comments:

  1. That's terrible! I have some food issues myself. I'm happy MSG and spices aren't among them. Of all things! Why do we have to have problems with food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say this yesterday.
    It's funny how MSG takes so many hits for stomach problems (especially in the US). In Asia it's used in almost everything and they seem to have no problems with it. Maybe it's because they start eating it at a younger age or something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. now this is interesting.

    currently i am having problem with MSG so perhaps not all Asian.

    but the thing is, i am not sure if Asian really do stand eating MSG food, the doctor i see says the symptom that i am having is common here, its just that people tolerates it and see it as not a problem.

    its like we are eating the food because it taste good. -____-"

    ReplyDelete