Friday, August 27, 2010

A pinching week

is it because of the socks i bought last week? or because i helped an old women carry her groceries to her car? either way it has been a bless full week for me.

i kept on telling myself that this is just a dream but pinching doesn't wake me up. i have been rechecking my result and there it was the miracle. the result that i got C has flipped to an A.

the first time i saw it, i was like " if this is a joke, someone is getting a slap" The second time i saw it " come on system error? " Then comes the third time view " ok, so this is real" (i shed tears).

The truth is, i didn't see it coming. Never in my wildest dream i would see myself getting this A. The paper was a difficult one i must say. Memorising the whole book would not be enough, you need to have cognitive thinking and be analytical before answering the question (this was the advise i got from my dad when i showed my result slip with a C. i wonder what he would say when i show him that it was supposed to be an A ).

Am i being thankful? Yes. do i feel that i deserve the corrected result? No.

If you have been tagging to my blog for a while you will know that i was in a tremendous melt down from the C that i got. i even made plan to retake the subject next semester. i have broken down the subject into parts which i assumed to be the best approach to tackle my weakest point. Most importantly i have even made peace with myself accepting that i was never meant to get A for that subject ( a hell lot of activity due to the C i got).

Now, it has been corrected. For some reason they (the faculty) apologise for the mistake that they have made, i am on the dean list and i am listed to a study programme abroad (full scholarship). A loser i was last week and a hero this week.

Sounds like a fairytale? tell me about it. karma? isn't a bitch anymore?


p/s: as i write this post i am still in the denial state.


No comments:

Post a Comment