Friday, August 27, 2010

sweet boboy...

i've got a phone call from grandmother's house, guess who was on the line? yerp boboy. He was asking when will i be back for this coming holidays.

sounds like he missed me.

me : you really missed me?

boboy: so much... kak ina, i have a question, but.. i am embarrassed to ask...

hmmm never mind... (he paused)

me : whats going on boboy? is everything ok? you know you can tell me anything... i would not judge

boboy: i'm good ..just that i have been wondering....

me: hmm about?

boboy: when you get here, will you be getting me a toy.?

me : -__-" a... i guess that is no longer an option.

he is a kid after all.

1 comment:

  1. biasa la tu bdk kecik..bdk kecik perlu rakan sepermainan n layan kan je atleast try buat muka senyum hahaha:)

    ReplyDelete