Thursday, September 16, 2010

am ugly and a nerd....

i am ugly.... thats why you chose to ignore me.

i am ugly.....

but i can't help it..

i wish that i was prettier than her.

i can not wrap my head in this stuff that i find disturbing my day, that you are no longer single and available.

i almost cried because you chose her. but i did try to be beautiful.

i am a nerd that is why i chose to be reclusive.

perhaps not the genius talented nerd but i want to be that, i see that its my only salvation because i am not pretty.

when you needed me i was there, i help you financially and emotionally. i even almost bought you an ipod when i am only using a black and white phone.

but to win your heart i must have beauty that i can never hold.

when the world was against you, i was on your side. i even cried trying to change myself for you.

but i was not pretty enough.

i guess i am ugly.

i am the girl that has lost a fight....

perhaps i shall never smile by your side anymore..

you are the beauty and i am the beast.

but i wonder why this fairy tale can not work.

i guess you wanted a beauty and beauty story...

you needed beauty so much that you had to chose her.

i accept my defeat...

for i am only ugly and a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment