Tuesday, June 29, 2010

confession 1

i want to make a confession. i am in the middle of a crisis. An inner self crisis. i am working on it but somehow i think i am too proud to admit that i have a problem. i know that some people are trying their best to calm me down but at some point it is in my hand to decide how i feel.

I feel that i am doing the wrong thing, i have been putting effort in the things i want but i have fail to realise the basic root of the problem.

Problem no 1.

My english writting.

I need to tell you that my english is not all good. Trust me i learn this the hard way. so i would really appreciate if you guys would get second opinion when ever i do your english check on your writing.

My writing is too malayish and have no coherent. Till i get this things to be solved i will write less. no offense but don't turn to me for english guidance. I suck at it. i am doing something about it but it will take sometime to get there.

So i am getting back to the basic, owh yeah the grammars.

No comments:

Post a Comment