Tuesday, June 1, 2010

the queen is back

its an event not to be missed...... trum...terumm....teerrrruuummm.....she is in red, she is gorgeous and she is baaack!!!... well i was hoping people would cheer for my return so hence the imagination. scoff...

well i am back. for some reason i am at my utmost resting position now. resting mode is too delicious and should not be resisted.

Let see what have you guys missed out about my life.

For a start, the day i packed my bags to go home, i was literally sobbing inside me. hah a soft heart person i am. i was folding my cloths one by one, then boboi came to me and requested i stayed. he made the puppy eye thing which should be hard to ignore but like a saying goes there is a time for a beginning and there is time for an end.

Then, as i carry my luggage to my car, boboi cried. alaaa.... you can tell what happened right? he cried... then i cried.. we hugged so that is it. but as i kissed my grandparent on their cheek i hoped that they will continue to be strong and healthy for many years to come.

So i drove home eventually. the journey was nothing compare to Kedah. hehehe

This morning, i opened my journal of the things i wanted to do. one by one i rewrite the things i wanted to do in kampung and put them in the list of things i want to do now. yeah you are right, i did not manage to complete anything in kampung.

Despite the failing and all, i still feel happy as i have breach once again in the heart of my kampung people. So i hope that they will know that i will always love them and i am not form 5 anymore.

my fellow friends, have you missed me? really? that much? aaaa i missed you too.... hugs....

3 comments:

  1. sound cheerful. glad u have a great time in both melaka and kedah.

    glad boboi cried for a girl. he must learn the importance of that.

    glad that u are safely returned.

    - the anonymous city slicker-

    ReplyDelete
  2. the king is waiting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. when there are two anonymous you just find it hard to reply...

    ReplyDelete