Thursday, June 3, 2010

wait..wait.. not yet

every look into your picture reminds me of the good time we had. you will be your cherry behaviour and i will be my yogurt style. For some time that has made this friendship work. But i really understand that we are a part due to our lack of trust. I know that we have tried our best to keep this friendship. Its hard for me as besides my love for my family i am still lacking the love for my friends.

I am going to wait this time, for you to see who i really am i will wait. i will

To my new friends, i know that i have been busy with stuff, but know that my busyness does not reflect how i feel about having you as a friend. Even as we seem like we are being more distant know that i only hope the best for you and your success.

i am trying to live in my words about friendship, so will you wait a little longer? its entirely up to you. But i'll wait patiently for you to see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment