Monday, September 27, 2010

butterfly

My wings flew me from places,
traveling above surfaces.
Scouting for,
a flower that does not bore.

Nothing less than perfect,
so I shall not regret.
The smell of blue, red and yellow,
the beauty that I desire to hold.

I dare the weather,
the scare and the bitter,
Though tiny and small,
I try not to fall.

Don’t fail me wings,
so I’ll be a king.
My treasure are flowers,
that bare such suffer.

Mercy my journey,
I live not plenty.
I choose so little,
but risk till wrinkle.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed that yogurt. Beautiful words, well written. Keep it up.

    (I thank you for your comment on my recent post but have noticed you no longer follow me. Would love to know what happened??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eih really???? but i thought that was still following your blog.

    ReplyDelete