Wednesday, September 29, 2010

note from me

hey friends, new and old.. Form the ones that I love their writing so dearly to the ones that I see potential to be great.

I would like to say that I enjoyed reading your blogs. I don’t know how to describe the feeling maybe I am just an addict for good write ups.

I know that I have a lot to improve in my writings, but I know that I have you guys as my role model.

Do you know that each and every day, I would check on your blogs just to see for new post? :-P yeap each and everyone of you.

It seems like I now have a habit of stalking your blogs..

Hope that this writing journey would continue to what ever end it brings ..and I hope we will continue to write better…

hugs and kisses…

yogurt.

to read chapter 1 click here

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yogurt!

    Writing is such a passionate thing, isn't it?
    I love it, and I think we all aspire to write a little bit better each and every day.

    I read your chapter one. Very nice use of the senses! Making a person feel as though they are really there is one of the keys to great writing.

    Good job!

    *Thanks for visiting my blog! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you read my blog every day I am honored. I am merely a scribbler of thoughts in my head and sometimes I do not even edit.. I have the thought and write..
    not saying i'm one of the ones you read, but if you are..Kewl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet cheeks : thank you for the nice comment :) i like your writing too.

    Lynne H : yes i do visit your page everyday :)you write well..

    ReplyDelete