Saturday, May 8, 2010

not sure.

i am not sure about a lot of things, however i am sure that i am me. i experimented on a lot of stuff and hobbies, but i find myself confused along the way. The good thing about being unsure is that because you have something important that you cared about so it makes things complicated but the bad thing is that you might spend to much time thinking about it. (i am not making sense ei? bear with me its the fever talking)

How did all great people become great? When did they decide to be great? do they face the same problem? i linger to this fact that it makes me sick (the fact that i am still feverish doesn't really help much)

could it be that there is a more simple answer that i could be missing? i'm terrible when i am not well.

i am feeling heat at the moment, my body is like on fire but i just wouldn't sweat. i told my mum about it and she says its call "demam" My mum sense of humor is really getting on my nervous. Dad on the other hand had to be busy with work.

Not to worry though, i can take care of myself. i am currently taking a lot of sleep and rest but unsure of how much i should be taking (hence the unsure title). I felt asleep while reading just now and when i woke up it was already dark. Don't laugh but i thought it was already Sunday morning.

Am i becoming crazy?

I heard from a friend that if you sleep in the evening for 40 days you'll end up becoming insane.

i hope its not true but if it is, i hope we can still be friends. :P


1 comment: