Sunday, May 9, 2010

i am sorry i judged you..

i have been keeping to myself that i saw charlie and his ex going out again. i actually kept this secret for a while as i don't really feel comfortable talking about it . i saw them being together right after the last day of exam. i felt angry as i thought i was betrayed by Charlie.

unconsciously, i have been repeating the event in my head over and over again thinking that i might be wrong that perhaps they are not back together but in denial they actually are . They don't seem being just friends.

charlie haven't filled me up on what happened, but i figured what happened doesn't really need explaining. They have been spotted in many places being friendly together. And i honestly think that Charlie didn't cared what my thought will be on that matter.

i am confused, am i not a trustworthy person? haven't i proved that by being there witnessing the occurred event. The wound is still open and yet somehow they managed to overlooked at it. This is the real reason for the earlier post i did about unsure.

Maybe after the call incident that happened that night gives them the impression that i may judge them. Perhaps i will, but taking account of what had happened , i don't think this will be a happy ending. People don't change overnight.

Charlie i care for you. So i will look at this blindly. If somehow you guys have resolve those issue then i am happy for both of you. I'm sorry that i have made it difficult for you to open up to me. I may have pressed the issue too hard on your boyfriend but i can assure you that i will be there when you ready for me. If however you choose not to share, i will still be your friend and not judge you at all.

i am sorry to have judged you and your boyfriend. You didn't betrayed my friendship if that is what you are feeling holding you back. You earned this much of a trust from me. I only hope for your happiness. i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment