Saturday, May 1, 2010

1st May... Date?

i am going out on a date. It has been years that I realised that that person existed. Fate have meet us many times but i have never noticed that person's worthiness .That person was indeed interesting.

We have finally meet. I should have dated that person long ago. we have been introduced but we never really spend time to click. i have never given that person a chance. A chance for me to fall for that person. i never really been fair to that person.

i was busy with my schedule but that person has never given up on me. that person has never say no when i want that person to accompany me.

that person is so generous. that person has promised to take me to places that i may never afford. i am satisfied and glad.

i know that i could never be trapped with that person around me. that person will follow me wherever i want that person to follow.



aren't i lucky???



want to know who that person is?


that person is a book by jane austen...


:P

No comments:

Post a Comment