Friday, April 30, 2010

The things i hate.... the things i love

i am currently experimenting on the impact of using negative and positive words....

lets start with the i hate....

i hate that i have to sms you everyday,
i hate that i have to listen to all your complain,
i hate that you always need my attention,
i hate that you believe in fairytale,

i hate that you always criticise my feelings,
i hate that you always want to know what i am doing,
i hate that you are always lonely,
i hate that you always depend on me,

but you know

i hate you more if you don't remember me at all,
i hate you more for not sharing your problem,
i hate you more for letting me be the last to know,
i hate you more for not believing in love,

i hate you more for not noticing my feelings,
i hate you more for not believing that you can depend on me,
i hate you more for loving other things more than me,
i hate you more for not letting me part of your life.


how about that?

now lets try the

i love (positive)


i love that i have to sms you everyday,
i love that i have to listen to all your complain,
i love that you always need my attention,
i love that you believe in fairytale,

i love that you always criticise my feelings,
i love that you always want to know what i am doing,
i love that you are always lonely,
i love that you always depend on me,

but you know

i love you more if you don't remember me at all,
i love you more for not sharing your problem,
i love you more for letting me be the last to know,
i love you more for not believing in love,

i love you more for not noticing my feelings,
i love you more for not believing that you can depend on me,
i love you more for loving other things more than me,
i love you more for not letting me part of your life.


sounds a little bit sarcastic.

4 comments: