Monday, April 26, 2010

Drama....again its happening...

When i was about to get my sleep, Charlie's ex called . I hated that i accidently picked up the phone. He was calling me to check how Charlie is doing (what the hell right?). I told him that she is getting better now and there is nothing that he should be worried about. I didn't want to have the long chat with him. I know that anger was definitely how i was feeling at that moment. He told me that he stumble upon a picture of a trip they took at Pangkor, that picture reminded him of how happy he was at that time. The reminiscence of the past suddenly made him feel unsure of what he was doing, and he even feel like he wants to patch up with Charlie.

The moment that he said that, out of conscious i said "no..no...NO!, enough is enough... this is not something that you should think about any more... how could you do this to her? You can't...you should have think it through when you decided you want to end it with her" Charlie 's ex paused " i know..i know i did a mistake..and" before he could even continue "and? you did a mistake? you called that a mistake? that was a disaster, she loved you.... she loved you so much that she even forgot that she was hurting herself.. she embarrassed herself that day" (suddenly i cried)

" i hated that i have to be there... i hated that i have to witness you and your selfishness. Is this a joke to you? are you that low ? " .... " but ina you should know that she was suffocating me" he tried to reason with me.. "what? no..no..no.. i have been there when you guys were not yet serious..and when you guys decided to be in a relationship i was there,,and i have also witnessed how you spit at her face... lets get real the reason why you wanted to break from charlie was because of Sh*** " Charlie's ex paused " i didn't know what happen to me... i didn't know that i would even pushed Charlie that day.." ..my tears was running wild i'm not even sure but somehow i felt how hurt Charlie was that day... " you messed up her life, and you knew that she would not be able to concentrate for the finals... you knew that this would happen.... you knew... you are so heartless...." and then i hang up the phone..

i know that i was uncool.. but thanx to him finally i have the opportunity to give him a piece of my mind.... asshole..there finally i have cursed... you even ruined my night.

2 comments:

  1. hehehe....

    we are humans.

    this is what we do.

    and damn us for our foolishness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... sad when you think about it...

    ReplyDelete