Saturday, April 3, 2010

1st review from one of the blogger master and many more

i do like the direct comment from an experienced blogger..... i have been getting a few but you have to read this.....

me: :)
me: so
me: over 10
me: what would u give my blog
me: hehehehhe
me: i can take the hit
me: no problem
master: maybe a 7, since there are no dead people in it
me: hahhahahaa
me: but seven is already kind of good (moral up)
me: hehehhe
me: i was thinking like three or four (trying to be humble but i wasn't humble at all)
master: well i'm no pro, haha, but i did read everything, so thats good
master: at least i didnt stop after a few lines, haha
me: hahahhahaa (ouch)

p/s: me laughing at myself so uncool.... -_-"

.........................................................

more reviews

master of english: hye
master of english: sorry was a bit bz juz now
me: heheh its ok
me: hey i just decided to blog
me: gara-gara nk impove english
me: hehehehehe
master of english hahahah
me: hehehhe
master of english :yeah i've already read it
master of english :heheh
me: really?
master of english :yeah
master of english :"a dad who always drink alcohol"
master of english :"well u can just say "a dad who drinks "
me: hehehhe
me: ok
master of english :cause ppl can understand already
me: alrie
master of english : hehehe.. btw nice one
master of english : ur good
me: hehehhe
master of english: why dont you also putthe details bout his brother's dreams
master of english: heheeh
master of english: btw i hope that linda gets a better life
me: hahahha
master of english: heheheh
me:: u nih
me: macam ada maksud tersirat ajek
me: hahhahaha
master of english: its actually depends on how u take it
master of english: hehehe

---i love comments---

..........................................................................

and one more which hits right at the spot...

close friend : masalahnye tajuk blog ina pn da cam lain je
close friend: wahahaha
me: ha ha ha (tak ikhlas T______T)

No comments:

Post a Comment