Thursday, April 15, 2010

how are you

i know that i ask how are you like a thousand times and you replied " i am ok ( with a :- ) ) " you said your ok every single time people pour you with that question. It doesn't even sound like a word anymore because you know you are not.

you are always there for me. you helped me when i was not worth saving. you let me in your circle when no body else wanted to have anything to do with me. you heal me trough your honesty and your friendship. So i will do the same for you. i will pretend that i acknowledge that you are ok and when you are ready i will be your saviour.

let me pay my debt to you for i know i can never repay the way you did for me. Girl, i know that you are hurt.

you are vulnerable and in pain,
i know cause i have been there.

you said you have plans but in fact you are isolating yourself,
i know as i have done that.

you cried in the bathroom alone,
i know that crying alone will hurt you more.

you think that the world is ending,
i know i feel that way sometimes.

you crack your head thinking of how to get him back,
i know that you don't realise you will lose your integrity doing so.

................................................................................................................................................................

p/s: turn to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment