Tuesday, April 13, 2010

you are you.

The other day... i met you down the straits. call me crazy but looking at your face was just a gift from heaven.

when you smile my heart was full of calmness.
when you laugh it was enough to make my day.

The fact that all this is happening is due to the fact that you look so cute. Words could never describe the joy i felt when we stumble upon each other.. My heart would melt and eyes would stop blinking.

However, I don't want to know what kind of person you are. As i am afraid that if i know the magic would stop. i don't want to know that you cheated on your girlfriend, or the fact that you are just a spoil rich brat living on you father's fortune. That you never kept your promise to your friends. And never believe in love.

It will tear me to pieces. It will not be pleasant. so i don't want to know. Let me remain in the dark not knowing who you are. So that the magic would continue and i could get to smile every chance i meet you.

Let me adore you while i am still single.....
Let me be like a kid who have crushes on every cute guy i meet....
for when the time is right...
i will only have one in my heart...

for now let me be the girl with a naive heart. you are you and i am me. you are the stair guy and i am your secret admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment