Sunday, April 25, 2010

Morning... ngee

i woke late yet again..... heheheh this is my second day waking up late. My aunt is pretty angry as she thinks that i am not serious with learning how to bake cakes (i was forced to learn how to bake by my mum because she says i need to be more ladylike T__T). Yesterday was the "i only see what you are doing but i don't know what you are doing" and today is the practice what you have learn. (i'm going to make a fool out of myself) Since aunt's kitchen was kind of like a mess so today she decided to make a mess here (in my house) only this time its with me.

wish me luck as i think i am going to need it a lot. hopefully the cake will not be dark ...if you know what i mean. i'm going to stay close to the fire extinguisher hahahha joking

i'll be near to the back exit . hehehe i'm planing to make something which will taste like vanilla.. hopefully

later...

No comments:

Post a Comment