Monday, April 26, 2010

Mourning Morning

Good morning everyone.. i am sure that most of you are having your finals today, and some of you would have the Monday blues on your way to work. Happy examination... to those who are having your finals...and to those who are already at work... may you always be happy....

Last night
i have posted something which is very personal for me. However as i have kept detail of the particular person confidential , i guess its not going to affect anyone. Sorry for the cursing though.

Ohya i have not told you guys about the vanilla cake. The cakes smelled great, but the taste of the cake hasn't reached to the minimum requirement (tasteless) hehehhe . While baking the scent of vanilla was all over my body and i end up running to my pc most of the time. A friend told me that i should taste the mixture of the cake before baking it in the oven. -__-" (ouwwwhh..) how should i know that i have to taste it first? but i think i couldn't do that. i never liked taste-ting raw eggs. its something which i really feel uncomfortable. (yeah...i'm pretty bad with kitchen stuff).

Its good that i decided long ago that i don't like cooking because i really sucked at it... hahahahhahaa

But you know, all the trouble my mum took to get me to learn baking, wasn't really about her wanting me to learn how to bake, It was more about her wanting to spend more time with her sister. I am sure about that as she did not look disappointed at all with my end result of the vanilla cake.

So after all i was a pawn in her game. hahaha cunning.


No comments:

Post a Comment