Sunday, April 11, 2010

studying for the finals....

today i went to a study group and i was wearing my study face .. if u are wondering how it looks like...

its definitely like this <-__->

Frankly speaking, i was bored.

the studying......
the repeating....

from point A to point B then to C

what a dull thing....

then when i was just about to stop...

this guy walks in front of me...

he wasn't that cute...


my heart stopped for a second...

then i hear voices.....

he.... is.... the.... one....

he ... is...the... one....

he..is.,..the..one...

(people if u ever hear of this voice when u want to study... it is called setan)

all the sudden inside me i was wishing for him to take me with him..


my friends was looking at me like this...---> 0___0"

hahahhaha

oklaa i'm joking... i'm not that stupid dove....
so lets get back to study....

...................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment