Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pillow talk

last night when i was just about to sleep a friend of mine sms me and we talk about the girl in my 1... 2... 3.. post, Charlie.. and to my surprised that he said and i quot

" tkt tadek org nk jadi bf dia" i wanted to reply his sms but my credit has just expired. i agree perhaps in these few months no one might want to take Charlie out and all. But i don't think she will not ever get a new Boyfriend.

I have been getting lots of respond since the day i post final chapter that charlie is dump and pathetic and some even told me that charlie is just like a kid ,spoiled in a sense. I really can't have much say in what you guys are thinking but just to be clear, most of you would have done the same if you were in her shoe (begging). However, I must admit some people are more prepared for this kind of things. But no matter how strong you are, when it cuts, it is going to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment