Thursday, April 29, 2010

Calm

Its raining. i can hear the dripping, falling upon the roof of my house. Sound of water gushing through the drain. very pleasant. the air felt moist and cold. Crickets were chirping, either singing or mating.

A month ago, i wouldn't notice the magnificent sound of nature. i was busy with assignment, packed with models to built and cramming for exam.

When a friend told me that i could enjoy the rain. i paused to wonder if what he meant was literally playing in the rain.

I was wrong.

He told me to stop and listen. i closed my eyes. As i was immense with the rain, my head felt relaxed and light. I was stress free. all the thoughts flushed with the flowing water. i felt extremely calm. My inside felt cleansed and blanked.

i smiled. i told myself that i was satisfied with what i have done.

so now, i could take a break.

P/s: i am going to watch kickass tomorrow with a couple of girlfriends.

4 comments:

  1. wah kL pn da ujan da...menghirup angin kL yg kotor hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. guysss.. can you register gmail. its rather confusing when you are always an anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha xnak...best ape jd anonymous hehehe:P

    ReplyDelete