Monday, April 12, 2010

a Chelsea fan

My dad have been buying me a hello kitty doll since i was 5, every time he returns home from a work trip he would never forget to get me one of those doll. In a way it is his way of appologising to me for the time taken being away from me.

When i was much younger, i used to be my dad's best buddy. We always go fishing together. Dad would argue with my brother about football scores and boy stuff and i will always stand by his side even though it never made any sense to me. When mum scold me for misbehaving i would run for him and he would safe the day.

I constantly cry with the fact of being apart from him. The only way dad could do to cheer me up is get me a hello kitty doll . Its something every girl my age would want to get as a present. (i mean in those days of course) and it worked for a few years...

It has been years since we have that tradition. The reason for that is that I grew affection on other stuff. Dressing... makeups... friends.... and some other girl things. When dad pops up with a hello kitty it doesn't surprise me any more. so eventually dad stopped buying the hello kitty doll.

i guess in way you could say that i have become complicated.

i just realise a few years ago that dad could no longer hide his grey hair. He is getting older and time seems to take his dark hair little by little. That is why i started becoming a Chelsea fan. I'm always at home trying to cheer him up and make conversation.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Today i would really love to get a hello kitty doll from dad... Studying have stressed me to the max...

Dear dad..

You will always be my knight in shining armor.


love

your one and only daughter


1 comment:

  1. This is more like it.I Definitely have to love this one. Now now,can u take a guess, who is it that is doing the commenting?

    ReplyDelete